Re: ECPG documentation

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: ECPG documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(back on-list; hope that is OK...)

> I just wanted to let you know that some time ago, after contacting
> Michael Meskes I have started working on ECPG documentation.
> ... you can see some text file sketches on my web at
> http://www.ultra.hr/gpl/ecpg

Looks great! Hope you find time to get back to it, and I'll be happy
to help with sgml markup.

btw, if you could finish a first draft (or have enough sections to be
usable) within a month or so there is a good chance we can get it
included in the v7.0 release. Much later than that and we'll probably
miss the window...
                   - Thomas

South Pasadena, California