Re: [HACKERS] Inprise/Borland releasing Interbase as Open source

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Inprise/Borland releasing Interbase as Open source
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> I wonder when they implemented theirs?  Basically...is their's based on
> old technology/concepts, while ours is based on newer ones?
    Maybe it's based on the same technology. If the've used a similar (HOT)    transactional concept for tuples, based
legallyon the PG technique    released under the BSD license years ago, they might have come to the    same conclusion.
That'dmean - well - OLD concepts like ours.

    Truth remains truth.

Jan

От: "Ansley, Michael"
Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] Inprise/Borland releasing Interbase as Open source
От: Stephen Birch
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Inprise/Borland releasing Interbase as Open source