Re: [HACKERS] Parallel regress tests (was Re: FOREIGN KEY andshift/reduce)

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Parallel regress tests (was Re: FOREIGN KEY andshift/reduce)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I guess you could also do some simple synchronization things, like have
> the second psql wait on a file to spring into existence:
> /* second-script */
> \! while [ ! -f /tmp/lock.file ]; do ;; done
> \! rm /tmp/lock.file
> Kind of like a simple semaphore. Isn't that what you are getting at?

LISTEN/NOTIFY might be useful for this...
                 - Thomas

South Pasadena, California

От: Thomas Lockhart
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Parallel regress tests (was Re: FOREIGN KEY and shift/reduce)
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Parallel regress tests (was Re: FOREIGN KEY andshift/reduce)