PHP/Postgres dieing in random but consistent place.

От Zot O'Connor
Тема PHP/Postgres dieing in random but consistent place.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I am running fischat (www.fishcartsql.org).

The site works great but on order crashes the system.

The call is under SSL under Apache using php

Server: Red Hat Secure/2.0 (Unix) PHP/3.0.8 mod_ssl/2.0.7 SSLeay/0.9.0b

The script will just die in the midst of a table line.  If I up the
error_reporting, it dies further down the road.

I tried makeing safe mode bigger (90s, 10M) but the script takes like .3
seconds to run.

It shows the same results under s_client.

After running Vaccum Analyze it moved the place it fails.

Postgres logs show no errors, apache shows no errors, php shows no
errors.

Its like somehting just comes and whomps the order.

Orders are processing just fine in the system.

There are no funky chars in the items that I can see.

The page is not big (3000 chars where it stops).

Any ideas?

--
Zot O'Connor

www.ZotConsulting.com