Re: grant execute on many functions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: grant execute on many functions
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
>    select 'GRANT EXECUTE ON ' || 1142::regprocedure;
>    ERROR:  array value must start with "{" or dimension information

BTW, it seems like there's something pretty broken here.  How did
arrays get into it?  A quick probe suggests that it is resolving
the above input as array_append for type regprocedure[], which would
qualify as a surprising choice in my book.  7.3 gives a more reasonable
"unable to identify an operator ||" ...

Сообщение: Re: grant execute on many functions
Сообщение: Re: grant execute on many functions