Re: [ADMIN] data problem

От banghe@baileylink.net (Xing Banghe)
Тема Re: [ADMIN] data problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Here is a suggestion to identy your problem.

Create a very simple table with some reocrds on your old postgres, then
pgdump, and restory on your new postgres. See is there a problem? If no,
then
there must have some functions used in your old database which are different
from in the new version. If it is yes, then maybe the problem is postgres
user setting.

-- Banghe