Re: permission denied to create and drop user

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: permission denied to create and drop user
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Joao Miguel Ferreira <joao.miguel.c.ferreira@gmail.com> writes:
> I have just installed postgresql on Debian stable (from debian apt
> archives). It seems that the postgres user does not have permissions to
> DROP/CREATE USER. I was expecting the postgres user to be a superuser but
> something seems weird. my postgres user does not have the usual superuser
> attributes.

That is weird.  Maybe just drop the cluster and re-initdb?

It might be worth checking the debian postgres package's documentation to
see if they're throwing you some kind of curveball.  One thing I was about
to suggest is that the bootstrap superuser might not be named postgres
(it'll be named after whichever OS user ran initdb).  However, your "\du"
output pretty clearly shows you have no superuser, and that's just odd.

Сообщение: Re: permission denied to create and drop user
Сообщение: Re: permission denied to create and drop user