THE Postgres WEB SITE

От Byron Nikolaidis
Тема THE Postgres WEB SITE
Дата
Re: [INTERFACES] THE Postgres WEB SITE  ("Sergio A. Kessler" <ser@perio.unlp.edu.ar>)
Список pgsql-interfaces
Is it just me, or is it very difficult to find things on the Postgres
web site??

For example, I would like to download Pgaccess, or PgAdmin, or the JDBC
driver, yet there are no links that I can find to these things on the
web site?

If a person needs the odbc or jdbc driver, or *ANY* interface to the
Postgres database, one would think he should be able to find it (or
links to it) from the main Postgres site, right?

Why put people through the aggravation of trying to hunt down drivers
and so forth?  We do want to attract users don't we?

I get at least 3 or 4 emails a day asking where the odbc driver is???
Usually it reads something like this one that I just got:

"Where can I get the latest Postgres ODBC client for windows? looked on
the
website and only found linux binaries and source."

What's up with that?

Byron