Re: [DOCS] Translation to Brazilian Portuguese

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [DOCS] Translation to Brazilian Portuguese
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> Hi, this e-mail is just to inform that I restarted my translation of
> postgreSQL docs to portuguese... I'm
> translating now the PostgreSQL HOWTO and the next will be the
> User's Guide. I think I will get a unrevisioned version of the HOWTO until
> the end of this month.

Great! One suggestion; you should keep a copy of the original English
sgml sources (I assume you are translating those??) so that, when
those are updated, you can diff the files and see what needs to be
updated in the translation.

Bom dia...
                 - Thomas

South Pasadena, California