portion of constraints regression test fails

От Patrick Robin
Тема portion of constraints regression test fails
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I compiled postgresql-6.5.2 on Solaris 2.6 without problems. When I run
regression tests, the
only one that fails is this create table line  in constraints:

--------->

[352] % cat constraints.sql
--
-- Check constraints
-- Constraints can be specified with:

CREATE TABLE PRIMARY_TBL (i int PRIMARY KEY, t text);

DROP TABLE PRIMARY_TBL;

The debug output of postgres looks like this:

----------->

ProcessUtility: SET timezone = 'PST8PDT'
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
query: CREATE TABLE PRIMARY_TBL (i int PRIMARY KEY, t text);
NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE/PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index
'primary_tbl_pkey' for table 'primary_tbl'
parser outputs:
/usr/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster: reaping dead processes...
/usr/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster: CleanupProc: pid 19124 exited with
status 11
/usr/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster: CleanupProc: reinitializing shared
memory and semaphores
binding ShmemCreate(key=52e389, size=787456)

Any one know what to look for.  The only thing I changed is the number
of processes when running postmaster (-N10)
because I didn't have enough shared mem by default. I will increase it
later.

Thanks

Patrick

Patrick Robin