Re: Restoring normal master-slave roles after replication failure

От Gilberto Castillo
Тема Re: Restoring normal master-slave roles after replication failure
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

> On 04/01/2015 02:40 PM, Gilberto Castillo wrote:
>
>> But if you want to do manuel, you define archive_command = "hot_stanby"
>> on
>> both nodes
>
> Are you implying that my hypothesis is correct, i.e. that we can play
> the WALs on the slave out in reverse onto the slave?

I say who pg_recovery defines whether the node is a slave or not

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
ETECSA, La Habana, Cuba
---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>