Re: Docbook toolchain interfering with patch review?

От Brendan Jurd
Тема Re: Docbook toolchain interfering with patch review?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2009/7/17 Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov>:
> Brendan Jurd <direvus@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The only trick was working out exactly which
>> packages I needed to install.
>
> Which were?

Currently I have:

app-text/openjade 1.3.2-r1
app-text/docbook-sgml 1.0
app-text/docbook-sgml-dtd 4.2-r2
app-text/docbook-sgml-utils 0.6.14
app-text/docbook-dsssl-stylesheets 1.79

... plus some other packages which were pulled in to satisfy
dependencies on the above.

The version is only a big deal for docbook-sgml-dtd -- you *must*
specify the 4.2 slot when emerging the package or you might end up
with 4.4 or some other slot, and that won't work with the Postgres
docs as explained at
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/docguide-toolsets.html.
For example you should be able to get the whole toolset with

emerge -av app-text/openjade \app-text/docbook-sgml \app-text/docbook-sgml-utils \app-text/docbook-dsssl-stylesheets
\app-text/docbook-sgml-dtd:4.2

I set this up a long time ago, so I'm unsure whether the docbook-sgml
and docbook-sgml-utils packages are genuinely required, but I *am*
able to build the docs with this configuration.

I usually build the HTML target and then view the docs in my browser.

Cheers,
BJ

Сообщение: Re: Docbook toolchain interfering with patch review?
Сообщение: Re: Docbook toolchain interfering with patch review?