Re: Incorrect "invalid AM/PM string" error from to_timestamp

От Brendan Jurd
Тема Re: Incorrect "invalid AM/PM string" error from to_timestamp
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 12:11 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Agreed on separating the message issue.  What I wanted to know was
> whether there are similar bugs elsewhere in to_timestamp, or whether
> you're pretty sure this is the only occurrence of the coding pattern?

I'm pretty sure that "MS" and "US" were the only occurrences of this
particular coding pattern, and Alex's fix hits both of those.

I've just reviewed all of the sites in DCH_from_char() which advance
the pointer (with Alex's patch applied).  All have the standard "s +=
SKIP_THth(n->suffix)", with the single exception of "Y,YYY", which
needs its own special logic.

Cheers,
BJ

Сообщение: Re: Incorrect "invalid AM/PM string" error from to_timestamp
Сообщение: Re: Incorrect "invalid AM/PM string" error from to_timestamp