Re: Incorrect "invalid AM/PM string" error from to_timestamp

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Incorrect "invalid AM/PM string" error from to_timestamp
Дата
Re: Incorrect "invalid AM/PM string" error from to_timestamp  ("Brendan Jurd" <direvus@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
"Brendan Jurd" <direvus@gmail.com> writes:
> I have some thoughts on this and other issues surrounding AM/PM, but
> perhaps they are better reserved for a separate thread.  Might I
> suggest we apply Alex's bugfix and hold off on the message changes
> pending further discussion?

Agreed on separating the message issue.  What I wanted to know was
whether there are similar bugs elsewhere in to_timestamp, or whether
you're pretty sure this is the only occurrence of the coding pattern?
I've always found it helpful to think "where else did we make this
same mistake" after identifying a bug.

Сообщение: Re: Incorrect "invalid AM/PM string" error from to_timestamp
Сообщение: Re: Incorrect "invalid AM/PM string" error from to_timestamp