Re: Is it possible to have psql ignore the line I am typing?

От Rosser Schwarz
Тема Re: Is it possible to have psql ignore the line I am typing?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 6:39 PM, Tena Sakai <tsakai@gallo.ucsf.edu> wrote:

Hi everybody,

Is it possible to have psql ignore the line I am typing?
That is, similar to '#' with unix shell.

I believe the standard "--" remainder of line SQL comment glyph will work, as should the C-style "/* ... */" block comment symbols.

rls

--
:wq

Сообщение: Re: Is it possible to have psql ignore the line I am typing?
Сообщение: Re: Is it possible to have psql ignore the line I am typing?