beginning hackers (was: indexes spanning multiple tables)

От Rosser Schwarz
Тема beginning hackers (was: indexes spanning multiple tables)
Дата
Re: beginning hackers (was: indexes spanning multiple  (Rod Taylor <pg@rbt.ca>)
Список pgsql-hackers
while you weren't looking, Tom Lane wrote:

[indexes spanning multiple tables]

> Wouldn't recommend it as a project for a beginning backend hacker;
> the locking considerations alone are a bit daunting.

That being the case, is there a list anywhere of open/wish list/TODO
items that are suitable for beginning pg hackers?  I've been over the
TODO list and found myself fairly daunted by what I see, but would
still like to take a stab at contributing.

/rls

--
:wq