Errors in one program and not in another... CODE is identical

От Trever Adams
Тема Errors in one program and not in another... CODE is identical
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
[pid  3270] write(2, "FATAL 1:  Socket command type P unknown\n\n", 41)
= 41
[pid  3270] write(4, "EFATAL 1:  Socket command type P unknown\n\n\0",
43) = 43

I get data back from the first select, but the above errors seem to
follow right after.

Second select fails, yet if I run both from psql right after one another
they succeed.  The content does change some but I can do it for any
possible combination.

This is Postgresql 6.4.2 on Linux 2.2.10 and RedHat 6.0 with most errata
updates (no glibc or postgresql ones missing).

Trever Adams