Re: [PORTS] rpm -e

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: [PORTS] rpm -e
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Tim Joyce wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I get the following when I try and rpm -evv postgresql
>
> D: opening database mode 0x82 in file://var/lib/rpm/
> + [ 0 = 0 ]
> + chkconfig --del postgresql
> error reading information on service postgresql: No such file or directory
> execution of script failed

Do 'rpm -e --noscripts' -- the spec file must have a problem with the
postun script -- the chkconfig --del should only be on the -server
package.

Check also for stale symlinks in the /etc/rc.d/rc[123456].d dirs
pointing to /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql -- if there are stale symlinks,
rm them.

Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio