Re: [PORTS] looking for rpm with postgresql-6.5/src directory

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: [PORTS] looking for rpm with postgresql-6.5/src directory
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Tim Joyce wrote:

> Which rpm contains the postgresql-6.5/src directory tree?

None of them.  I plan on building a 'postgresql-source' rpm for just
this case -- but currently if you want the source tree you need to
extract the tarball.

This rpm will be quite a challenge due to the differences in install
dirs on RedHat versus the tarball standard.

Right now I'm still troubleshooting the upgrading scripts that will
hopefully ship with RedHat 6.1 -- but rest assured that the -source rpm
is on my list (which you can see by visiting www.ramifordistat.net).

Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio