Re: [HACKERS] Re: Problem enabling pltcl

От: Thomas Lockhart
Тема: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Problem enabling pltcl
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-hackers

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Problem enabling pltcl  (Patrick Logan, )
 Re: [HACKERS] Problem enabling pltcl  (Lamar Owen, )
  Re: Problem enabling pltcl  (Patrick Logan, )
   Re: [HACKERS] Re: Problem enabling pltcl  (Tom Lane, )
    Re: [HACKERS] Re: Problem enabling pltcl  ( (Jan Wieck), )
    Re: [HACKERS] Re: Problem enabling pltcl  (Thomas Lockhart, )
  Re: [HACKERS] Problem enabling pltcl  ( (Jan Wieck), )

> Bottom line: I think the install process is correct as is, but the docs
> need to be updated to mention these considerations.

Any takers? Look in doc/src/sgml/*.sgml for the doc sources; usually
grepping for a phrase is enough to figure out which source file you
need to change.

                   - Thomas

--
Thomas Lockhart
South Pasadena, California

В списке pgsql-hackers по дате сообщения: