Re: [INTERFACES] PGACCESS formdemo.sql

От Roland N Verrier
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] PGACCESS formdemo.sql
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Help <br />Concerning the the sample formdemo, ( formdemo.sql ) <br />This demo file is in the (
/usr/local/pgaccess/demo/formdemo.sql) directory, from the upgrade v 0.98. <br />Or you can download the ( formdemo.sql
)file only, from the PgAccess web site. <br /><u>My question is, in which directory do you put the ( formdemo.sql )
formdemo.sqldoes not show up in PgAccess <br />I have other databases, tables and forms working in PgAccess? <br
knowthe password for postgres user but you should assign one as <br />root and then log in as postgres user. <br />Then
createa PostgreSQL user with the following command: <p>$ createuser roland <p>and follow the instructions there. Now
youhave a PostgreSQL user roland <br />and you may create databases , other users and so on. <p>As postgres linux user
Database/Open<br />menu, specify formdemo as your database, localhost to host, 5432 as <br />port. Username and
simplequestion, but how do you activate the sample demo, formdemo.sql in PgAccess. <p>~~~~~~ <br />I have install on my
/>Postmasterrunning, PgAccesss running <br />PgAccess v 0.98 is in /usr/local/pgaccess <br />Off the Web site it says,
Createan empty database and psql your database <formdemo.sql <br />I have the template1 and other databases in
/var/lib/pgsql/base<br />How do I make the connection with formdemo.sql and the base dir., if I create a new database,