main tree is (slightly) damaged

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема main tree is (slightly) damaged
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I've got trouble in a *clean* checkout of this morning's current tree.
Something in the system tables is not quite consistant:

postgres=> \d
ERROR:  nodeRead: Bad type 0

Also, I'm getting failures in regression tests:

constraints .. failed
>From a bunch of similar messages; related to above symptom?:
ERROR:  nodeRead: Bad type 0

sanity_check .. failed
One extra message during first vacuum:
ERROR:  nodeRead: Bad type 0

misc .. failed
Different ordering in output. Wonder why it changed?

select_views .. failed
ERROR:  nodeRead: Bad type 0

rules .. failed
ERROR:  nodeRead: Bad type 0

plpgsql .. failed
Formatting for rows has changed in psql? Or something with plpgsql has
changed the contents? I haven't tried tracking this down.
976c976
< slotname            |roomno  |slotlink
|backlink
---
> slotname            |  roomno|            slotlink|backlink

Do any other platforms run the tests without trouble? Does anyone have
a guess at when and/or what broke?? I'm running on linux-2.0.36/RH5.2
using the as-shipped compiler.
                  - Thomas

South Pasadena, California