Re: [HACKERS] ERROR: Unable to locate type oid 718 in catalog

От G. Anthony Reina
Тема Re: [HACKERS] ERROR: Unable to locate type oid 718 in catalog
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> I meant drop all the operators and functions that use circle data.
>
> You could run the oidjoins regression test script to find out which ones
> those are ... it should complain about all system table entries that
> refer to OID 718.  (If you are mistaken that you have no tables using
> circles, you'd find that out, too.)
>
>                         regards, tom lane

So I think you are saying that although none of my tables have the circle type,
there are inherent Postgres functions and
operators which use circle. By running the regression test, I could find out
which functions and operators these are and just drop them. Is the vacuum
crapping out then because it is trying to vacuum one of these functions and
finding that OID 718 doesn't exist?

Thanks.
-Tony