Re: [HACKERS] ERROR: Unable to locate type oid 718 in catalog

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] ERROR: Unable to locate type oid 718 in catalog
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"G. Anthony Reina" <reina@nsi.edu> writes:
> So I think you are saying that although none of my tables have the
> circle type, there are inherent Postgres functions and operators which
> use circle. By running the regression test, I could find out which
> functions and operators these are and just drop them.

Right.

> Is the vacuum
> crapping out then because it is trying to vacuum one of these
> functions and finding that OID 718 doesn't exist?

Vacuum doesn't vacuum functions (AFAIK).  It does, however, use the type
information about columns of tables that it's vacuuming --- at least it
does in vacuum analyze mode, not sure about plain vacuum.  That's why
I'm suspicious that you have somewhere a forgotten table that has a
column of circle type...