Re: [SQL] is this possible, maybe a todo ? function related

От Clayton Cottingham
Тема Re: [SQL] is this possible, maybe a todo ? function related
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Zalman Stern wrote:

> I thought someone was already working on making a Perl available as a
> language within Postgres. If not, I'm willing to give it a shot.
>
> -Z-
>
> ************

the way i look at it the function is likened to theapache's modules

its what make postgresql great!
the ability to add modules/functions to a db!
used with an sql trigger this is dangerous!
in the screaming power sense!

Z,

send me anything you got to test!
im gonna be installing linux stampede sometime this weekend
{they have postgres in autobuild yah know!}

as soon as that happens ill be ready to freak out any patches you send
my way!

ttfn

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: