Re: [HACKERS] Tangent ... you know what's scary?

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Tangent ... you know what's scary?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> > > Damn, we get alot of MicroSloth ppl through here, eh? :)
> >
> > HEY!  I resemble that remark!
>
> You look like a Sloth? *grin*

ROTFL....  Judge for yourself:
http://www.wgcr.org/about_us/who/LAMAR.JPG (sorry about the capitals,
but that's the way it's on there...)

It is sad that even Unix-heads like myself use such an inferior
product.... Sad state indeed.  (one reason why I volunteered to tackle
the RPM packaging issue head-on.... I had to do SOMETHING to help, even
a little thing such as packaging is a little help.)

Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio
(who's still waiting for a .wav file of the "Official" PostgreSQL
pronunciation to encode to RealAudio and stream over my
RealServer....;-))

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Tangent ... you know what's scary?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Tangent ... you know what's scary?