Re: [HACKERS] [OT] flex, yacc, and bison

От Egon Schmid
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [OT] flex, yacc, and bison
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> "Jackson, DeJuan" <djackson@cpsgroup.com> writes:
> > I need to parse this format:
> > <Database ftpdatabase [hostname[:port]]>
> >  [<DatabaseID somebody>]
> >  [<DatabasePWD mypwd>]
> >  [<Table ftp_users>
> >   [<Uname uname>]
> >   [<CryptedPwd cryptedpwd>]
> >   [<FtpPath ftppath>]
> >  </Table>]
> > </Database>
>
> That looks suspiciously like an SGML DTD to me...
>
> Rather than doing the whole lex/yacc bit, I'd suggest finding some
> ready-made SGML-parsing tools.  For instance, if you are handy with
> Perl I think there are some SGML modules in CPAN ... certainly there
> are HTML parsers, which'd probably be easy to adapt to the purpose.

That's definitly not an SGML DTD and it isn't either valid SGML. It will
be hard to find a Perl Module.

-Egon

PS: a small and quick test if my email address is valid

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [OT] flex, yacc, and bison
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [OT] flex, yacc, and bison