Pronunciation of "PostgreSQL" (was: Re: [HACKERS] New man pages)

От Lamar Owen
Тема Pronunciation of "PostgreSQL" (was: Re: [HACKERS] New man pages)
Дата
Re: Pronunciation of "PostgreSQL" (was: Re: [HACKERS] New man pages)  (The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Lockhart wrote:
> I have chosen to use "Postgres" within the docs, as a shorter (and
> pronouncable ;) form of our product. "PostgreSQL" appears in all

How hard is it to say "Postgresquel", really?  Don't tell me you've been
saying "Postgres cue ell".....;-)

Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio

От: Ryan Bradetich
Сообщение: Re: autoconf does not recognize HP-UX 11.00.