New man pages

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема New man pages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I've posted a tarball of new man pages at
 ftp://postgresql.org/pub/doc/man.tar.gz

I *think* these are ready for prime time, or close to it. They are
generated completely automatically from the sgml sources, using some
patched perl utilities. I'll try to post the complete set of docs
tools on the ftp site sometime soon.

Note that there are a few more man pages than were available in the
original versions, and that *all* information in the original man
pages appears in the new ones (or somewhere in the other docs).

I haven't yet updated the cvs tree to contain these new man pages.
Please look through the tarball and report any problems you see, if
you have any interest in the man page issue. Also, please report if
they look OK, so I know *someone* looked at them ;)
                  - Thomas

South Pasadena, California