Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha

От Uncle George
Тема Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha
Дата
Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha  (Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha  (Ryan Kirkpatrick <rkirkpat@nag.cs.colorado.edu>)
Список pgsql-ports
Ok,
    I would have liked to have seen the fix to typedef time_t AbsoluteTime in
nabstime.h, rather than this, but i guess its some movement :-/

As per ur request, I am sending u ( bruce) my changed *.[ch] files from the
July 20 source ( they are not diffs ) . All the regressions tests work except
for geometry ( precision ? ) and Rules ( of which i will follow up (later)
with a question.

    I u folks got any questions please let me know, As i'm sure that you will
have some.

Regarding the Test&set problems, u have to compile spin.c with -fno-inline.
i'd give u a makefile but i'm not sure how u folks are handling the
    ifeq ($(OS), linux )
    ifeq ($(CPU), alpha )
        spin.o:    spin.c
            $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c -fno-inline spin.c -o spin.o
    endif
    endif

    I'm using -O3, and seems happy
gat