Re: [INTERFACES] Problem with pgaccess 0.96

От Constantin Teodorescu
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Problem with pgaccess 0.96
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Lorint Hendschel wrote:

> But when I want to launch pgaccess (wish -f
> /usr/src/pgaccess/pgaccess.tcl name_of_the_db), I have the following
> error message:
>
> Tcl error executing pg_exec
> select relname from pg_class
> where relname='pga_queries'
>
> Invalid optionpg_result result

If your PostgreSQL backend version is 6.4.2 than you should download and
use the appropriate libpgtcl.so and libpq.so versions.
As I know, on my site there's only libraries for 6.3.2 asnd RH 5.1
In a couple of minutes I will build up and put on
ftp://ftp.flex.ro/pub/pgaccess an archive with files for RH 5.2 and
PostgreSQL 6.4.2

You should use that one!

Best regards,
--