Problem with pgaccess 0.96

От Lorint Hendschel
Тема Problem with pgaccess 0.96
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hello,

I was a happy user of pgaccess 0.64 (I think). I decided to upgrade to
0.94. Compilation succeeded. I downloaded libpgtcl and copied it in
/usr/lib.
But when I want to launch pgaccess (wish -f
/usr/src/pgaccess/pgaccess.tcl name_of_the_db), I have the following
error message:

Tcl error executing pg_exec
select relname from pg_class
where relname='pga_queries'

Invalid optionpg_result result
?option? where ?option is -status -conn -assign
array VarName -assignbyidx
array VarName -numTuples -attributes -lAttributes -numAttrs -getTuple
tupleNumber -tupleArray
tupleNumber arrayVarName -clear -oid

The command line from which I have launched pgaccess says this:
Error in startup script: First argument is not a valid query result   while executing
"pg_result $pgres -numTuples"   (procedure "open_database" line 36)   invoked from within
"open_database"   (procedure "main" line 15)   invoked from within
"main $argc $argv"   (file "/usr/src/pgaccess/pgaccess.tcl" line 5044)

I use postgresql 6.4.2.

Does anyone now what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks a lot in advance.

--