Re: [Fwd: [HACKERS] Re: Postgresql 6.5-1 rpms on RedHat 6.0]

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: [Fwd: [HACKERS] Re: Postgresql 6.5-1 rpms on RedHat 6.0]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Lamar Owen wrote:
> > 1.)   Eliminate the dangling symlinks.
> Those symlinks should not be in the distribution;

> I have fixed "make distclean" to remove them, and that fix will be in
> 6.5.1, but Thomas evidently built from the 6.5 tarball.

Ah, this is the Right Thing to do. So, the SRPM spec file should not be
kludged to work around them for the 6.5.1 release -- but, to build 6.5
from pristine sources (RedHat policy), the "%undefine _fixgroup" hack
should be retained, to build under rpm 3.0.2, unless a patch that
removes those files is packaged with the 6.5 SRPM/RPMS.

Thanks Tom.

Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio