Re: [Fwd: [HACKERS] Re: Postgresql 6.5-1 rpms on RedHat 6.0]

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [Fwd: [HACKERS] Re: Postgresql 6.5-1 rpms on RedHat 6.0]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Lamar Owen <lamar.owen@wgcr.org> writes:
> Ok, where does the tarball have a dangling symlink....
> There are four symlinks in the tarball:
> [root@utility postgresql-6.5]# find -type l -print
> ./src/interfaces/odbc/port
> ./src/interfaces/odbc/makefiles
> ./src/interfaces/odbc/template
> ./src/interfaces/odbc/config.h

> ... So, there are two possibilities:

> 1.)    Eliminate the dangling symlinks.
> 2.)    Put the _fixgroup kludge in place in the production SRPM.

Those symlinks should not be in the distribution; they should be
created during "configure", which also creates the files/dirs they
point to.  Unfortunately they were not getting removed by "make
distclean", so they are present in the 6.5 tarball.

I have fixed "make distclean" to remove them, and that fix will be in
6.5.1, but Thomas evidently built from the 6.5 tarball.