Re: hanging for 30sec when checkpointing

От matt@ymogen.net
Тема Re: hanging for 30sec when checkpointing
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
>> If he doesn't have the wit to respond then he's just a troll anyway.
>
> Well, I still feel I should apologize for my harshness on a public list.
> I could have at least taken that one private.  But you are right, I did
> spend a lot of my time chasing down the IDE issues, so to be so flippantly
> accused of spreading misinformation rankled me abit.
>
> So, to anyone on the admin list that was offended, I apologize...

Personally I was very amused.  This list is an oasis of calm for the most
part, so a little drama doesn't hurt.  What rankled me about the original
flippant dismissal was precisely that it's almost unheard of for BS to be
posted here, so the comment was actually rude not just to you, but to the
list as a whole.

Сообщение: Re: hanging for 30sec when checkpointing
Сообщение: Re: hanging for 30sec when checkpointing