Re: BUG #16534: autovacuum_autoanalyze not working on latitude(earth) expression

От Sergei Kornilov
Тема Re: BUG #16534: autovacuum_autoanalyze not working on latitude(earth) expression
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello

> Possibly at some point somebody will care enough to patch the module
> to attach "SET search_path" clauses to all the SQL functions.

I tried. But such idea was rejected because will prevent function inlining, confuses relocated extensions, and fix only
thisextension.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/15530-3dc5f66205393dc0%40postgresql.org

regards, Sergei