Re: [PORTS] Port Bug Report: Joins (does not support outer, left, right)

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [PORTS] Port Bug Report: Joins (does not support outer, left, right)
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
> We were wondering if there is any method of limiting the result
> set of a quary to mimic an outer or left join with out using
> the keywords outer and left.

For a left outer join:

select <cols> from t1, t2
 where t1.x = t2.x
union
select <t1 cols>, null,... from t1
 where t1.x not in (select t2.x from t2);

South Pasadena, California

От: Unprivileged user
Сообщение: Port Bug Report: ./configure with message installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables.