A Question.

От Stawnyczy, Evan
Тема A Question.
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
I am not sure if this is where I should place this, but, with a little faith
that you may forward this to someone who can help me.

I have a RedHat Linux server 2.0.34 on a single processor i586 running
postgresql.  I've installed this to your specs, and it works from Linux.  :)
But!  I am trying to allow myself access from a Windows NT machine to the
same databases, and the windows NT computer returns an error when I try to
attach to the database...  is there something I should do to the NT machine?
the Linux machine?

help please

Regards,

Evan Stawnyczy