Re: Should we still have old release notes in docs?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Should we still have old release notes in docs?
Дата
Re: Should we still have old release notes in docs?  (Thomas Kellerer <shammat@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2019-02-12 11:00:51 -0500, Greg Stark wrote:
>> I love having the old release notes online but perhaps they can be
>> somewhere other than the main docs? We could limit the current docs to
>> including the release notes for just the supported versions -- after
>> all you can always get the old release notes in the old docs
>> themselves.

> You're behind the times, that just happened (in a pretty uncoordinated
> manner).

Yeah, see 527b5ed1a et al.

The part about having a unified release-note archive somewhere else is
still WIP.  The ball is in the web team's court on that, I think.