Re: Should we still have old release notes in docs?

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Should we still have old release notes in docs?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Feb 12, 2019, at 5:12 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> The part about having a unified release-note archive somewhere else is
> still WIP.  The ball is in the web team's court on that, I think.

Yes - we are going to try one thing with the existing way we load docs to try to avoid
additional structural changes. If that doesn’t work, we will reconvene
and see what we need to do.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Сообщение: Re: Should we still have old release notes in docs?
Сообщение: Re: Should we still have old release notes in docs?