Re: branching for 9.2devel

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: branching for 9.2devel
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Apr 30, 2011, at 9:23 PM, Joshua Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Robert,
>
>> Tom and I were talking about starting maybe June 1, rather than July
>> 1. You seem opposed but I'm not sure why.
>
> Because I think -- strictly based on history and the complexity of the new features -- we'll still be fixing major
issueswith the beta in June, which was what Tom said as well the last time he posted about it on this thread.

> If CF1 is June1, though, when will CF4 be?  Having a CF start Dec. 1 is probably a bad idea.

Well, I made a suggestion on this topic in my previous email on the subject...

...Robert

От: Joshua Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Changing the continuation-line prompt in psql?
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: CLUSTER vs toast vacuuming: there's still a problem