Re: branching for 9.2devel

От Joshua Berkus
Тема Re: branching for 9.2devel
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Robert,

> Tom and I were talking about starting maybe June 1, rather than July
> 1. You seem opposed but I'm not sure why.

Because I think -- strictly based on history and the complexity of the new features -- we'll still be fixing major
issueswith the beta in June, which was what Tom said as well the last time he posted about it on this thread.

If CF1 is June1, though, when will CF4 be?  Having a CF start Dec. 1 is probably a bad idea.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.