Re: Ideas input sought for this year's SOC page

От Jonah H. Harris
Тема Re: Ideas input sought for this year's SOC page
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>  Please make suggestions.  Thanks!

Let me look at what's new on the TODO, but I'd also like to see some
of the last SoC projects improved, like xlogdump/xlogviewer and some
of the standby stuff.  We should also ask Simon if he has anything
he'd like to see done, because he usually has some pretty good ideas
for projects in the realm of SoC.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Sr. Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1324
EnterpriseDB Corporation | fax: 732.331.1301

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Move the developers wiki?
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Move the developers wiki?