Re: version:8.2.6 pg_hda.conf problem

От Robins Tharakan
Тема Re: version:8.2.6 pg_hda.conf problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

To allow this ip address(192.168.2.1) to work without a password, you may want to try this instead:

host  all  all  192.168.2.1/32  trust

Robins Tharakan

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 8:27 AM, 李国庆 <leekooqi@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Everybody,
   I started running 8.2.6 recently on redhat 5.0 es,  installed pgadmin3  and phppgadmin ,both them can correct connect by localhost,but can not from other , I had these in my pd_hda.conf :

host  all  all  192.168.2.1/254 trust

and  listen_address=*   in postgresql.conf, but it still not work .

ps: I can not find tcpip_  ...in  postgresql.conf.

how can i do now ?

ths a lot!

leekooqi