Re: Quick question re foreign keys.

От Robins Tharakan
Тема Re: Quick question re foreign keys.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

Forgive my butting in, but frankly, most of the times, whenever I find myself in a very 'exceptional problem' such as this one, I always end up questioning the basic design due to which I am stuck in the first place.

Paul, it seems that probably there is a basic design issue here.

All the best :)

Robins

On 10/24/07, Paul Lambert < paul.lambert@autoledgers.com.au> wrote:
Paul Lambert wrote:

> It's marked not null as a result of being part of the primary key for
> that table which I can't really get around.
>
> I can get away with not having the foreign key though, so I'll have to
> go down that path.
>
> Cheers,
> P.

Ignore this whole thread actually.