Re: large objects

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: large objects
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> I noticed that there is no mention of large objects in the users
> guide, but it is in the integrated documenation.  Is this intended?

The large object chapter shows up in the Programmer's Guide, not in
the User's Guide. istm that large objects should be mentioned in the
User's Guide, if they are not already, but that they are something
that a programmer would want to use, not a non-programming user.
Comments?

> Also, you have been quiet for a while.  Problem?

I've pretty much recovered from failures of two disks, but upgrading
my system to a fresh version of linux. And, I'm now back in town from
a business trip. So, you should be hearing more from me...
                 - Tom