Re: [PORTS] fmgr cache lookup failed on initdb

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [PORTS] fmgr cache lookup failed on initdb
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
> Well I tried that but it didn't work.  But what exactlt could be
> causing that cache access failed error?  If I am not mistaken this is
> not the first platform it appears on.

?? It does not appear normally on any supported platform.

> What exactly does it mean?  Maybe I messed with
> something in the ported files, but I need more information to try to
> determine what happened.

And so do I. Perhaps someone else will have some insight into this,
otherwise you will have to inspect your build process more closely to
identify any build errors, and then if that shows nothing then you will
have to isolate the fault. We don't have your machine, and I've never
seen your problem on my machine :(

                          - Tom