Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL 6.4.2 on AIX 4.3.2: typeidTypeRelid error

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL 6.4.2 on AIX 4.3.2: typeidTypeRelid error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I've seen several postings about this, but no resolution. I've
> filed another bug report.
> Problem Description:
> --------------------
> template1=> create database foo;
> CREATEDB
> template1=> drop database foo;
> ERROR:  typeidTypeRelid: Invalid type - oid = 0
> ERROR:  typeidTypeRelid: Invalid type - oid = 0
> template1=> \q

You have a damaged database afaik. Can you reproduce this with a newly
installed (from initdb) database? If you can shrink down a test case to
something others can look at then we'd have a chance to try fixing it.
Otherwise, you will just need to work around it.

fwiw the "several postings" don't ring a bell (but I'm not on the
General list if that's where they appeared).

                       - Tom