PostgreSQL 6.4.2 on AIX 4.3.2: typeidTypeRelid error

От David R. Favor
Тема PostgreSQL 6.4.2 on AIX 4.3.2: typeidTypeRelid error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I've seen several postings about this, but no resolution. I've
filed another bug report.

If someone has a fix for this, let me know.

Thanks.

_______

                        POSTGRESQL BUG REPORT TEMPLATE

Your name               : David Favor
Your email address      : dfavor@corridor.com

Category                : runtime: back-end
Severity                : critical

System Configuration
--------------------
  Operating System   : AIX 432

  PostgreSQL version : 6.4.2

  Compiler used      : gcc version egcs-2.93.08 19990214

Hardware:
---------
AIX aasc24 3 4 00FFFFFF4C00 (Power PC)

Versions of other tools:
------------------------
gmake - 3.77
bison - 1.25
flex  - 2.5.4

Problem Description:
template1=> create database foo;
CREATEDB
template1=> drop database foo;
ERROR:  typeidTypeRelid: Invalid type - oid = 0
ERROR:  typeidTypeRelid: Invalid type - oid = 0
template1=> \q