Re: [HACKERS] datetime.c in v6.4.3beta2 ...

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] datetime.c in v6.4.3beta2 ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > > I just built a v6.4.3beta2 tar file, hoping to try and get it
> > > released RSN, and am doing a test built on my machine...it fails
> > > at datetime.c, line 109, with a reference to day_tab[] ...
> > > Looks like something that Thomas added:

I had patched my tree on postgresql.org, but had neglected to commit the
patch for dt.h. afaik it is now OK, but I was not able to get a
regression test since REL6_4 hangs while building on my system due to
tcl scripting problems.

I can work around that if necessary, but we *really* should have a
system that manages to build cleanly...

Sorry for the dt.h omission.
                        - Tom